Using your voicemail system
ACCESSING YOUR MAIL BOX
1. Titonka Customers: Dial 928-MAIL (6245). Burt Customers: Dial 924-Mail (6245) Then either:
- Press # if calling from the phone your voice mail is subscribed to, OR
- If using Auto Login and accessing from your home phone no entry is required OR
- Enter your telephone number, if calling from a remote phone.
- Shortcut: When calling from your home phone you may use *98 instead of 928-MAIL.
2. If requested, Enter your password, followed by the # key. Your password will be a default of four zeros (0000) until you change it.
3. Main Menu: Press 1 to retrieve messages, Press 7 for current date and time, or Press 9 for mailbox setup. Depending upon mailbox setup, the first new message will play immediately.
ACCESSING YOUR SUB-MAILBOX
1. Follow Step 1 from above.
2. If you are the group administrator and wish to record a group greeting, Press * to access the Group Greeting Menu. Voice prompts will guide you through those steps. OR Enter your sub-mailbox number.
3. If requested, Enter your password, followed by the # KEY. Your password will be a default of four zeros (0000) until you change it.
4. Main Menu: Press 1 to retrieve messages, Press 5 to hear which sub-mailboxes have new messages, or Press 9 for mailbox setup.
TO SET UP MAILBOX
1. Options in Mailbox Setup Menu:
a. Press 1: Greeting Options (you can disregard this step if you choose to use the default greeting.)
b. Press 2: Change Password
c. Press 4: Disable/Enable Auto Login
d. Press *: Return to the Main Menu
To Change or Record Your Greeting:
1. Press 1: Greeting Options
2. Press 2: Re-Record Your Greeting
3. Press #: End Recording Function
4. Press1: Listen to Greeting
To Create Multiple Greetings:
5. Press 5: Pick a New Greeting. Then choose a new greeting # (2-9)
6. Press 2: Record Greeting.
7. Press #: End Recording Function. Repeat steps 5 & 6, choosing a different greeting # each time.
8. Press 5: Pick a New Greeting. Then choose the greeting you wish to become active.
9. Press*: Return to Main Menu.
TO RETRIEVE MESSAGES
3 Options in Message Retrieval Menu:
a. Press 1: New Messages
b. Press 2: Saved Messages
c. Press *: Return to Main Menu
To Listen to Messages:
1. Press 1: Play or re-play Message
2. Press 2: Save Message and Go to Next
3. Press 3: Delete Message and Go to Next
To Undelete Message:
Don’t hang up. Follow the voice prompts to listen to the messages. Once you have played the message you deleted,
4. Press 4: Save Message as New
5. Press 7: Skip Back Three Seconds
6. Press 8: Pause or Continue Message
7. Press 9: Skip forward Three Seconds
8. Press *: Return to Main Menu
To Change your Password:
1. Press 2: Change Your Password
2. Enter new password, followed by the # key. The password is any series of up to 16 digits you choose. You will be unable to access your mailbox without this password, so be sure to choose one you will remember.
3. To verify, Enter your password, followed by the # key.